Welcome to Root Down Yoga!
We’re the Gorge’s home for Baptiste inspired Power Yoga, and Yin Yoga. Our yoga studio is located in Downtown Hood River looking out over the Gorge. We’re down to earth and like to keep it real, we simply want to help people lead healthier, happier lives!
Hey Students ! We know the money situation is tight, so here’s a special offer just for you…
For those thinking about starting their practice? Give us a try…
Hey everybody, start your summer off on the “right foot” with the following special offer…
Re-introducing the Fun, New Program Yoga for Kids! – with Angela Logan
Sign your little ones up today ! Some of the benefits gained by practicing yoga at an early age:
- Encourages community and cooperation.
- Develops body awareness and coordination.
- Teaches breathing and relaxation techniques that improve respiration, decrease anxiety, and help to foster stillness.
- Improves self-esteem and self-acceptance.
- Is a non-competitive activity that can be enjoyed by children of all ages and abilities.
- Enables children to know themselves better and learn to trust their instincts.
When: Saturdays, May 18th, May 25th, June 1st, and June 8th
Cost: 4 Sessions for $55.00. Please register soon, class is limited to 8 children, ages 6+ SIGN UP HERE !
Having a little fun with our practice…
Baptiste Power yoga is a powerful and all inclusive yoga practice that has evolved from various eastern and western practices. It is a flowing yoga practice that emphasizes building strength and flexibility as well as cultivating a peaceful mind, grounded energy, and true balance. We also offer Yin, a more quiet practice that we have found compliments the Baptiste Practice well, to help you cultivate whole being well being.
Please check out all of our other classes and see which ones work best for you. For the list of classes click here> Schedule
We look forward to seeing you on the mat. Life is short, live vibrantly!
Again, welcome to Root Down Yoga!
Like us on Facebook to stay up to date on events and offerings!